50 New Coronavirus Cases, 3 Deaths Reported In New Hampshire

The number of confirmed coronavirus cases in New Hampshire rose to 1,392 Sunday after 50 new cases were identified, according to the Department of Health and Human Services.

50 New Coronavirus Cases, 3 Deaths Reported In New Hampshire

CONCORD, N.H. (CBS) — The number of confirmed coronavirus cases in New Hampshire rose to 1,392 Sunday after 50 new cases were identified, according to the Department of Health and Human Services. Three new deaths were also reported for a total of 41 deaths.

Several of the new cases are still under investigation. Of those where information is complete, 52% are women and 48% are men. Thirteen of the new cases reside in Rockingham County; Hillsborough County, except for Manchester and Nashua, had four new cases; Merrimack County had two cases; Strafford County had two cases; Cheshire County had one case; Belknap County had one case; the city of Nashua had eight cases; and the city of Manchester had 17 cases.

Seven of the new cases have no identified risk factors.

Six of the new cases have been hospitalized. So far, 198 patients, or 14% of cases, have been hospitalized.

Of the people who died, one was a woman from Hillsborough County, a man from Rockingham County, and a woman from Rockingham County. All three were 60 years of age or older.

Source : CBS Boston More   

What's Your Reaction?

like
0
dislike
0
love
0
funny
0
angry
0
sad
0
wow
0

Next Article

Coronavirus Messages Shared In Boston Using Sound Trucks

Boston is deploying trucks around the city to share coronavirus safety messages.

Coronavirus Messages Shared In Boston Using Sound Trucks

BOSTON (CBS) – Sound trucks made their way through Boston neighborhoods broadcasting a message about the coronavirus Sunday.

“Mayor Walsh has declared a public health emergency in the city of Boston. Stay home as much as you can. Wash your hands often. Cover your face when out, and keep your distance from others,” the message says. It urges people to visit the city’s coronavirus website or call 311 for more information.

John Anderson noticed one of the trucks in Mattapan and said, “I think it’s a good thing.” He told WBZ-TV, when he isn’t shopping for his family or volunteering, he is home.

“I see a lot of people they’re still not doing the distancing, the six feet away. And it seems like they’re not understanding how serious this disease is,” Anderson said. “They’re taking their hands with the gloves on, putting their mask on their face with the same gloves they’ve been using.”

A truck that will share coronavirus safety messages in Boston. (Image Credit: City Of Boston)

The message will be broadcast in seven languages.

The trucks will focus on neighborhoods with higher infection rates than other parts of the city.

Source : CBS Boston More   

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies.