Copycat Chick fil A Sauce Recipe
Chick-fil-A Sauce is a delicious cross between honey mustard and bbq that tastes even better than the original. Being able to make this amazing sauce at home is a total game changer! Being able to have your favorites in the comfort of your home is simply the BEST! You have to try these popular copycats,…
Chick-fil-A Sauce is a delicious cross between honey mustard and bbq that tastes even better than the original. Being able to make this amazing sauce at home is a total game changer!
Being able to have your favorites in the comfort of your home is simply the BEST! You have to try these popular copycats, Chili’s Skillet Queso, Roadhouse Cinnamon Honey Butter and KFC Coleslaw.
Chick fil A Sauce
This amazing secret sauce, is no longer a secret. Now you can have this incredible chick-fil-A sauce whenever your tastebuds crave it. It is insanely simple and super fast to throw together. Slather this creamy flavorful sauce on your hamburger, chicken, or dip your fries in it. This sauce is tangy, full of flavor and addicting. I highly recommend making a double batch of this copycat sauce. Not only does it taste just like the original, it actually tastes better!
This tangy sauce has all the great flavors combined into one superb chick-fil-a Sauce. Mayo, mustard, BBQ sauce and a hint of lemon and honey mix together to create a sauce that is positively heavenly. We all know that the best part of Chick-Fil-A is the sauce. It makes chicken sing and fries insanely delicious. Now you can make it at home and you will not have to hoard as many packets as you can get when you go to the restaurant!
What You Need For Chick Fil A Sauce
All of these ingredients are probably sitting in your pantry right now. So grab this recipe and whip it up for a special treat the whole family will love.
- Mayo: Do not use Miracle Whip or Salad Dressing. It will alter the flavor and not be the same.
- Mustard: Yellow mustard is what you want to use here.
- BBQ Sauce: Use your favorite BBQ sauce. I like to use one with a bit of spice.
- Honey: Gives the sauce a bit of sweetness.
- Lemon: This adds that extra special bit of zing.
Making Copycat Chick fil A Sauce
Seriously this could not be any easier. I highly recommend making a double batch so that you will have plenty. No one likes to run out of their favorite sauce!
- Mix: In a small bowl mix the mayonnaise, mustard, BBQ Sauce, Honey and lemon juice with a whisk until fully combined. Serve.
Tips and More for Chick fil A Sauce
This popular sauce came about in the 1980’s, when a team member accidentally poured bbq sauce into the honey mustard and voila! Chick fil a sauce was born! Make it a full meal deal by serving this gourmet sauce with Copycat Chick fil a Nuggets and some Copycat Chick fil a Lemonade. This chick fil a sauce can be used for more than just chicken nuggets, however.
- Serve: This smoky sweet sauce can go with so many things. Let’s start with chick fil a sandwich of course, but we can also think hamburgers, french fries, sweet potato fries, sandwiches of all kinds, breakfast burritos, and for those who are adventurous, try it with your pizza! It’s surprisingly delicious.
- Variations: You can make your sauce to your liking just by tweaking it a bit. Try adding a drop of liquid smoke for a bit more of a smoky flavor. Add a bit of Dijon mustard for a bit of a kick.
- A Bit Healthier: Replace the full fat mayo with reduced fat to cut the calories in half.
- Let it sit: Refrigerate the sauce for at least an hour before using. If you can make it the day before and let the flavors really meld together and the sauce will thicken a bit too.
Storing Your Copycat Sauce
With being such a popular and delicious sauce you may not have to worry about keeping it long! Keep the sauce in a jar that can be sealed tightly in the fridge for up to 2 weeks. Do not freeze.
More Copycat Recipes to Make at Home
There is nothing better than being able to make your favorite foods at home and have them turn out even better than at the restaurants. It is so satisfying, as well as delicious. As we all know there are times when we just can’t get to our favorite restaurant for our favorites and it is so nice to be able to make them at home. Whether it is sauce or soup, copycat recipes are the best. They are just fun to make too. You have to try these copycat favorites!
- Creamy Chicken Gnocchi Soup (Olive Garden Copycat)
- White Chocolate Blondies with Maple Cream Sauce (Applebee’s Copycat)
- Better than Takeout Chicken Fried Rice
- Baja Fish Tacos
- Fuji Apple Chicken Salad (Panera Copycat)
- 1/2 cup Mayo
- 2 tsp Prepared Mustard
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 2 Tbsp Honey
- 1 Tbsp Barbecue Sauce
- In a small bowl whisk together mayo, mustard, lemon juice, honey and barbecue sauce. Serve.