Did Euphonik burn Bonang’s passport to keep her from seeing D’banj?

The Ghost Lady claims Euphonik burnt Bonang's passport to keep her away from D'banj. Is it true? Or is there another R500k lawsuit loading?

Did Euphonik burn Bonang’s passport to keep her from seeing D’banj?

Podcast host The Ghost Lady claimed that South African DJ Euphonik, once burnt media personality Bonang Matheba’s passport in an attempt to keep her from seeing Nigerian musician D’banj, in an episode of MacG’s Podcast and Chill.

EUPHONIK ALLEGEDLY BURNS BONANG’S PASSPORT

The Ghost Lady was joined by MacG, Sol Phenduka and producer JJ on Monday 2 August as they talked about the trending topics amongst local celebrities for the week. And then The Ghost Lady dropped a bombshell…

She claimed that Euphonik once burnt Bonang’s passport so she couldn’t see D’banj as they had a love triangle going on. 

It all started when Mac G asked JJ if he was around when Bonang was dating D’banj and he responded saying no he wouldn’t come to the studio and check up on her but he was romantic and sent her roses. The Ghost Lady then chimed in with a “crazy story” she heard about D’banj, Bonang and Euphonik. 

“Now Euphonik burns Bonang’s passport, just so she cannot travel to see D’banj,” said The Ghost Lady. 

ALSO READ: Fan favourite: Bonang’s R44k Gucci outfit wins international hearts [watch]

WILL BONANG TAKE LEGAL ACTION?

The hosts and guests did not spend too much time on the topic of Bonang and Euphonik alleged abusive relationship and quickly moved on, which may have been a good move as Bonang previously took legal action against YouTuber Rea Gopane for defamation claiming in R500 000 damages. This followed the YouTuber saying Bonang introduced her former boyfriend, rapper AKA to cocaine.  

“My instruction is to invite you to mitigate your unlawful conduct and provide an immediate apology and unconditional retraction, which should be in writing and published on your various platforms, including Youtube, Instagram, Facebook and Twitter,” said Matheba’s lawyer Stephen Thomson in papers. 

The YouTuber then issued a public apology to Bonang and AKA. 

“I would like to express my sincere apology for everything I said on our podcast dated (9 May 2021). I would like to unequivocally retract my statements and apologize to all the parties concerned namely Ms Bonang Matheba, Mr Kiernan Forbes and Mr Siyabonga Ngwekazi. I know and understand that the podcast could cause harm, and I am deeply regretful for my mistake,” wrote Gopane on Instagram.

It seems The Ghost Lady has to tread lightly on her claims. 

ALSO READ: ‘I have no idea who she is!’ – Bonang laughs-off awkward New York incident

Source : The South African More   

What's Your Reaction?

like
0
dislike
0
love
0
funny
0
angry
0
sad
0
wow
0

Next Article

Minnie Dlamini-Jones opens up on why she won’t reveal her son’s face

Minnie Dlamini-Jones either blurs her son face in pictures or posts a back view. Here is why she won't reveal his face on social media.

Minnie Dlamini-Jones opens up on why she won’t reveal her son’s face

South African actress Minnie Dlamini-Jones shared the reason she does not reveal her son’s face on social media, via an Instagram Q&A session with her followers. 

NETHA MAKHOSINI JONES

In September 2020, Minnie Dlamini-Jones announced that she and her husband Quinton Jones are expecting a baby and in November 2020, the actress introduced her bouncing baby boy to the world. The baby is named Netha Makhosini Jones. 

“Our King has arrived Welcome Netha Makhosini Jones ????#TheJoneses ❤,” wrote Dlamini-Jones on Instagram. 

Over the last eight months the actress has posted several pictures of her son. However, she has never revealed his face in any post. Here is a look.

MINNIE DLAMINI’S PHOTOS OF BABY NETHA

MINNIE ON WHY SHE WON’T REVEAL NETHA’S FACE

During a Q and A session on Instagram, one of Minnie Dlamini-Jone’s 4.3 million followers asked her when she will show her followers her baby and the actress responded when people stop being mean for no reason.

“When will you show us your baby?,” asked a fan.

“When people on the internet stop being mean for no reason,” responded Dlamini-Jones. 

The actress and her family contracted COVID-19 recently and she revealed that her son was infected as well. However, his symptoms were only in the form of a fever and cough. In an Instagram post the actress confirmed that her family recovered from the virus. 

“My family tested this morning for COVID and we are negative ???????????? #Blessed #Grateful Thank you for the outpour of love and support, it was war!!! ???? #StayHomeStaySafe ♥,” wrote Dlamini-Jones on Instagram.

MINNIE ANSWERS MORE QUESTIONS FROM FANS

During the Q&A session, the actress answered more questions from fans. One of which was “how much did your wedding cost?”. 

“Too much money, I wish I spent it on a deposit for a house instead,” replied Dlamini-Jones. 

Another follower also Minnie how she is coping with grieving the death of her brother, Khosini Dlamini who passed away in 2019 from a brain aneurysm.

“Each day is different and I try to just go through the emotions as they come and not block them out. There’s no cheat code for grief,” replied Dlamini-Jones. 

ALSO READ: Haibo! Minnie Dlamini says parents turned away from shop due to race

Source : The South African More   

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies.