Easy Leaf Witch Halloween Craft
Create an adorable witch craft for Halloween using leaves with your toddler or preschooler. Leaf Witch is an easy Halloween craft for kids! The post Easy Leaf Witch Halloween Craft appeared first on HAPPY TODDLER PLAYTIME.
INSIDE: Create an adorable witch craft for Halloween using leaves with your toddler and preschooler. This leaf witch craft easy to set up and make create is perfect for even the smallest artist! It also makes a great activity to do after going on a walk in the park in the Fall!
Exciting Sensory Bins for Curious Kids
Did you know I wrote a book of sensory bins? Click here for more information Exciting Sensory Bin for Curious Kids. Or grab your copy at Amazon.
Paper Scrunched Cat Craft
Boring afternoons are made exciting with awesome animal-based bins, like Salty Shark Bay or Yarn Farm. Pretend play bins like Birthday Cake Sensory Play or Bubble Tea Party encourage creativity and imagination. And your kids will have so much fun they won’t even know they’re getting smarter with STEAM (science, technology, engineering, art and math) activities like Sink or Float Soup, Magnetic Letter Hunt or Ice Cream Scoop and Count.
Leaf Witch Halloween Craft
- Grab some leaves from out side the stranger the pattern the better to create your witch!
- Cut out a large triangle and a thin strip and a mouth from the black construction paper for the witch hat. Cut out hair from orange construction paper. Out of yellow construction paper cut out the strip for her hat. Out of the green construction paper cut out a nose. (Of course feel free to use different colour for your witch, Invite your child to pick what colour they want to make everything!)
- Glue everything down!
- Glue down google eyes!
This activity is good for kids 2 years and up. My kids are 3.5, 3.5, and 7 year old.
Supplies for Leaf Witch Craft
(This post and list contains affiliate links for your convenience. If you make a purchase using one of these links, I may earn a commission. Please visit my disclosure policy for more information.)
- Black, green and orange construction paper
- Googely eyes
- Craft Glue
Looking for more Halloween Activities? Check out these fun ideas:
- 50+ Halloween Activities for Kids
- 40+ Halloween Sensory Bins
- 20+ Halloween Sticky Walls
- 30 Adorable Pumpkin Activities & Crafts
- 25+ Pumpkin Painting Ideas for Kids
- 31 Adorable Toddler Halloween Costumes
- 19 Halloween Sticker Activities
- 20 Cool Ghost Activities & Crafts
- 20 Witch Crafts & Activities for Kids
- 40+ Spider Crafts & Activities for Kids
- 20 Haunted House Crafts for Kids
- 24+ Skeleton Crafts & Activities for Kids
- 20+ Bat Activities & Crafts for Kids
STEAM Activity Book
Looking for a fun activity book for your preschooler this summer? Check out my new book Super STEAM Activity Book: Launch Learning with Fun Mazes, Dot-to-Dots, Search-the-Page Puzzles, and More! ! Click here to learn more or order it now!
WILL YOU MAKE THIS LEAF WITCH CRAFT WITH YOUR CHILD THIS HALLOWEEN? PIN IT FOR LATER!
The post Easy Leaf Witch Halloween Craft appeared first on HAPPY TODDLER PLAYTIME.