‘Incessant’ Chelsea will do ‘whatever it takes’ to sign top target

Chelsea will ‘do whatever it takes’ … The post ‘Incessant’ Chelsea will do ‘whatever it takes’ to sign top target appeared first on Football365.

‘Incessant’ Chelsea will do ‘whatever it takes’ to sign top target

Chelsea are ready to pull out all the stops in order to secure a summer transfer for Sevilla defender Jules Kounde, according to reports.

For much of this transfer window it was Tottenham who appeared to be in the driving seat for Kounde with numerous reports linking Spurs with a move.

However, with a deal proving too expensive for the north London club, it is Chelsea who look likely to swoop in and sign the centre-back.



Speculation also suggested Man Utd had some interest in a deal for Kounde before they agreed a deal for Real Madrid defender Raphael Varane.

On Tuesday, that Kounde ‘has an agreement ready on personal terms with Chelsea’ and that Sevilla and the Premier League side were in ‘advanced talks’ over the fee.

That was , with the transfer expert saying that the Blues had offered Sevilla €30-35m and Kurt Zouma for Kounde.

However, Sky Sports reporter Dharmesh Sheth yesterday said that Zouma over a transfer to Sevilla.

He claims David Moyes’ side are willing to pay £20m for the French centre-back, though that falls below the west London club’s valuation.

claims Chelsea will ‘do whatever it takes’ to sign Kounde this summer with the France international having a €80m (£68m) release clause in his contract.

The report insists that Chelsea are ‘trying to offer players plus cash as part of negotiations to lower the fee’ but they also speak of ‘complications’ over using Zouma in exchange.

One source has told the website that the Blues’ pursuit of Kounde is ‘incessant and expects a deal to be secured’.

The source said: “Chelsea want Kounde no matter what. He has been earmarked as a player they have been wanting to buy for the past two years. Zouma is the player that is being looked at to go the other way, but Chelsea are going to try and find a way to get this done regardless.”

The Athletic add:

‘The Athletic learned at an early stage following Tuchel’s arrival in January that a new centre-back was part of their transfer plans. Several names were under consideration along with Kounde, including Niklas Sule, Ibrahima Konate and Jose Gimenez.’

 

The post ‘Incessant’ Chelsea will do ‘whatever it takes’ to sign top target appeared first on Football365.

Source : Football 365 More   

What's Your Reaction?

like
0
dislike
0
love
0
funny
0
angry
0
sad
0
wow
0

Next Article

Everton inform two stars they are free to leave this summer

Everton are looking to get a … The post Everton inform two stars they are free to leave this summer appeared first on Football365.

Everton inform two stars they are free to leave this summer

Everton have informed James Rodriguez and Fabian Delph that they are free to leave the club this summer, according to reports.

Rodriguez moved to Goodison Park last summer when the Toffees were busy in the transfer market, also signing Allan, Ben Godfrey and Abdoulaye Doucoure.

The Colombia international impressed early in on his debut season for Everton, with six goals and nine assists, but he missed a number of matches through injury and his form waned towards the end of the campaign.



Carlo Ancelotti left the club to rejoin Real Madrid earlier this month and Rodriguez looks likely to follow him in departing Everton.

that Everton have financial fair play ‘concerns’ and they may have to shift some of their high earners, like Rodriguez.

And a fresh report in the Liverpool Echo has now claimed that Everton have told the former Real Madrid man and team-mate Delph that they can leave this summer.

says:

‘James Rodriguez and Fabian Delph are among the players who have been informed they will be free to leave the club in this window, if suitable offers are made.

‘The Blues are yet to receive such proposals for either pair.

‘Everton will reinvest any funds they make from sales and hope to make room in their wage bill in order to add quality to the squad.’

Delph, who has been hampered by injury, has only played 30 matches in all competitions in his two seasons at Goodison Park, including just ten last campaign.

Meanwhile, Everton captain Seamus Coleman plans to “keep going as long as possible” after signing a one-year contract extension.

The 32-year-old Republic of Ireland right-back, who had entered the final 12 months of his existing deal, has been at the club since arriving from Sligo Rovers for £60,000 in 2009.

In that time he has made 350 appearances for the club, having been made captain in 2019.

“I’m very happy – everyone around the football club and I’m sure all the fans know how much this club has meant to me from day one,” Coleman told evertontv.

“Hopefully now I can keep going as long as possible, give my experience to the younger lads, help and support them in any way I can, and contribute on the pitch as much as possible.

“It’s a massive honour to extend my time here. It was about getting my head down and to keep working hard like I’ve always done, and the club decided to reward me with that. It’s something I’m very happy with.

“It’s not something that I just wanted to be given. I worked very hard last season and thought I did quite well in the games that I played in.

“Every day in training I pushed myself to the limits and did all I could to stay and play for a big football club like this.”

 

The post Everton inform two stars they are free to leave this summer appeared first on Football365.

Source : Football 365 More   

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies.