No Bake Oreo Balls
No Bake Oreo Balls are rich and smooth truffles that are moist and flavor packed and coated with a smooth chocolate shell. They are quick and easy to prepare and are a treat everyone will go crazy over! Try Cookies and Cream Cheesecake Bars or Oreo Cheesecake Brownies for more of the dense chocolate and…
No Bake Oreo Balls are rich and smooth truffles that are moist and flavor packed and coated with a smooth chocolate shell. They are quick and easy to prepare and are a treat everyone will go crazy over!
Try Cookies and Cream Cheesecake Bars or Oreo Cheesecake Brownies for more of the dense chocolate and cream cheese texture. They make the perfect Oreo treats!
Easy No Bake Oreo Balls
No bake Oreo balls are perfect treats to beat the summer heat. They are quick and easy to make and don’t require you to heat up your kitchen. The hardest part will be waiting for these delicious oreo balls to freeze. Dip them and drizzle them in luxurious white and semi-sweet chocolate for layers of rich flavor that is so good!
Oreo desserts are always a huge hit because of their sweet and balanced flavor. This treat is no exception. They will be crowd-pleasing and impressive. They look gorgeous and taste incredible. Stack them up for a beautiful display, but beware they will disappear quickly. Make more than you think you need because they are hard to resist!
Oreo Balls Ingredients:
This super short list of ingredients comes together to make the BEST oreo dessert! The bite-size truffles are bursting with sweet oreo flavor and coated with a smooth layer of rich chocolate and a sprinkle of oreo crumbs.
- Oreo cookies: The start of any amazing dessert!
- Cream cheese: Soften to room temperature then mix together with crushed oreos.
- White chocolate chips: Melt the chocolate chips to drizzle over the oreo balls for a soft and sweet coating.
- Semi-sweet chocolate chips: Great for balancing all the sweetness in these oreos!
- Crushed Oreos: Sprinkle on top of the truffles for a perfect crunchy topping.
How to Make No Bake Oreo Balls:
No bake oreos are quick and easy to assemble and don’t even require you to pre-heat your oven. The presentation of these oreo truffles is so pretty and impressive. They look professional, but once you make them, you will see how easy it is to create these beautiful and delicious oreo truffles from scratch at home!
- Prep: Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper. Then, in a food processor add the oreos and pulse until fine crumbs.
- Mix together cream cheese and oreo crumbs: Add in the cream cheese and continue to mix until fully combined.
- Form truffles: Using a small cookie scoop, scoop out 1 inch balls and place on parchment paper. Then roll each ball in your hands to make them perfectly round.
- Chill: Freeze oreo balls for about 20 minutes.
- Chocolate coating: In a medium size bowl melt the chocolate chips 30 seconds at a time until smooth and melted. When it is melted, dip each ball into the chocolate and place on the parchment to let set.
- Serve and enjoy: Top with crushed oreos if desired.
Tips for Creating the Perfect Oreo Truffles:
Get creative with these Oreo balls. Make them each unique with different toppings and chocolate drizzles. There is no wrong way to make them, so have fun!
- Coating Truffles: Use a toothpick to dip the oreo balls in the melted chocolate. It’s the best way to get a perfect smooth coat.
- Toppings: Crushed oreo sprinkled on top of these truffles gives a great crunch. Also try nuts, sprinkles, or coconut to add different flavors and textures.
- Chocolate: Candy melts or cooking bars are also great to use for the chocolate coating if that is what you have on hand. Add vegetable oil to thin out chocolate that is thicker than you prefer.
How to Store Homemade Oreo Balls:
To store your oreo balls, place them in an airtight container and use wax paper to separate layers. Then, you can freeze these truffles for up to two months. You will be so happy when you remember you have them to pull out for last minute entertaining or for a luxurious weeknight treat. If you plan to eat them within a couple of weeks, they can be stored in the refrigerator.
More Oreo Dessert Recipes:
- Oreo Fluff Dessert Salad
- Cookies and Cream Cupcakes
- White Chocolate Oreo Cookies
- Oreo Cheesecake Brownies
- Skinny Cookies ‘N cream Chocolate Cake
No Bake Oreo Balls
- 1 14 ounce package Oreo cookies
- 1 8 ounce package cream cheese
- 2 cups white chocolate chips
- 2 cups semi sweet chocolate chips
- crushed Oreos for topping
- Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper. In a food processor add the oreos and pulse until fine crumbs. Add in the cream cheese and continue to mix until fully combined.
- Using a small cookie scoop, scoop out 1 inch balls and place on parchment paper. Roll each ball in your hands and freeze for about 20 minutes.
- In a medium size bowl melt the chocolate chips 30 seconds at a time until smooth and melted. Dip each ball into the chocolate and place on the parchment to let set. Top with crushed oreos is desired.