Podcast Episode 11: Virgin Australia Administration, Social Distancing On Flights
Simple Flying’s latest podcast is live and ready for you to enjoy. Hosted by Joanna Bailey, our editor, and Tom…
Simple Flying’s latest podcast is live and ready for you to enjoy. Hosted by Joanna Bailey, our editor, and Tom Boon, our content manager, our 11th episode is now available for your ears!
The Simple Flying podcast is released weekly and is hot off the press for you today. We aim to cover some of the most important commercial aviation stories of the week, with commentary and occasionally a little bit of fun! Today, Tom and Jo are joined by Simple Flying’s Australia correspondent, Andrew Curran, for additional insight into the big news from his region.
In episode 11, your hosts Jo and Tom discuss:
- Virgin Australia enters voluntary administration.
- Lufthansa’s mega repatriation effort
- Social distancing in flight – will it work?
- The massive decline in passenger traffic at European airports
- A British Airways A380 destroys a runway.
Listen to episode 11 now
You can listen to the podcast directly on Simple Flying, just click play below:
If on mobile, please click here to listen to the podcast.
The Simple Flying podcast is available on the following platforms.
- Spotify – Click here to listen on Spotify.
- Breaker – Click here to listen on Breaker.
- Pocket Casts – Click here to listen on Pocket Casts.
- RadioPublic – Click here to listen on RadioPublic.
- Anchor – Click here to listen on Anchor.
- Overcast – Click here to listen on Overcast.
- Google Podcasts – Click here to listen on Google Podcasts.
- Apple Podcasts – Click here to listen on Apple Podcasts.
As our podcast is growing, we would love to hear what you think! Please leave any feedback or suggestions in the comments section of this article.
Additionally, if you have a question you’d like answered on next week’s episode, leave it down in the comments or contact us on social media.