Quick and Easy Red Velvet Magnums
Red Velvet Magnums Ice Cream 1 cup coconut cream 1/4 cup coconut oil, melted 1/4 cup almond butter 2 tablespoons honey* 1 tablespoon maple syrup 1 tablespoon red powder** 1… The post Quick and Easy Red Velvet Magnums appeared first on Wholefood Simply.
Red Velvet Magnums
- 1 cup coconut cream
- 1/4 cup coconut oil, melted
- 1/4 cup almond butter
- 2 tablespoons honey*
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon red powder**
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 200 grams dark chocolate, melted
- Place the ice cream ingredients into your processor and blend until the mixture is smooth and well combined.
- Pour the mixture into mini silicon magnum moulds or mini silicon muffin moulds and place in the freezer to set.
- Once set dip each ice cream into the chocolate to coat. Return the ice creams to the freezer to set.
- Eat and enjoy.
*you can use rice malt syrup if you prefer.
**The powder I use for the red colouring is the Velvet Latte from The Source, it is a product I fell instantly in love with. If you cannot get into The Source red superfood powders are readily available from supermarkets and health food stores. Alternatively, you can use the juice from tin beetroot or omit the powder altogether, this will change the colour but not the taste.
If you are enjoying the recipes I would be thrilled if you had a moment to check out the books. With love and gratitude, B x
The post Quick and Easy Red Velvet Magnums appeared first on Wholefood Simply.