The Simple Flying Podcast Episode 13 – A380 Nowhere To Be Seen, European Bailouts
Simple Flying’s latest podcast is live and ready for you to enjoy. Hosted by Joanna Bailey, our editor, and Tom…
Simple Flying’s latest podcast is live and ready for you to enjoy. Hosted by Joanna Bailey, our editor, and Tom Boon, our content manager, our 13th episode is now available for your ears!
The Simple Flying podcast is released weekly and is hot off the press for you today. We aim to cover some of the most important commercial aviation stories of the week, with commentary and occasionally a little bit of fun!
In episode 13, your hosts Jo and Tom discuss
- European aviation bailouts: are they fair?
- 15 years since its first flight, where is the A380 now?
- What can we expect from aviation post-coronavirus
- A Qatar Airways 787 gets up close with an A350
- Ryanair flies for seven hours to Libera
Listen to episode 13 now
You can listen to the podcast directly on Simple Flying, just click play below:
If on mobile, please click here to listen to the podcast.
The Simple Flying podcast is available on the following platforms.
- Spotify – Click here to listen on Spotify.
- Breaker – Click here to listen on Breaker.
- Pocket Casts – Click here to listen on Pocket Casts.
- RadioPublic – Click here to listen on RadioPublic.
- Anchor – Click here to listen on Anchor.
- Overcast – Click here to listen on Overcast.
- Google Podcasts – Click here to listen on Google Podcasts.
- Apple Podcasts – Click here to listen on Apple Podcasts.
As our podcast is growing, we would love to hear what you think! Please leave any feedback or suggestions in the comments section of this article.
Additionally, if you have a question you’d like answered on next week’s episode, leave it down in the comments or contact us on social media.