The Simple Flying Podcast Episode 38: American Airlines Earnings And Berlin Brandenburg Airport
Simple Flying’s latest podcast is live and ready for you to enjoy. Hosted this week by Tom Boon, our…
Simple Flying’s latest podcast is live and ready for you to enjoy. Hosted this week by Tom Boon, our Content Manager, and Jo Bailey, our Editor, our 38th episode is now available for your listening pleasure.
The Simple Flying podcast is released weekly and is hot off the press for you today. We aim to cover some of the most important commercial aviation stories of the week, with commentary and occasionally a little bit of fun!
Listen to episode 38 now:
The Simple Flying podcast is available on the following platforms.
- Spotify – Click here to listen on Spotify.
- Breaker – Click here to listen on Breaker.
- Pocket Casts – Click here to listen on Pocket Casts.
- RadioPublic – Click here to listen on RadioPublic.
- Anchor – Click here to listen on Anchor.
- Overcast – Click here to listen on Overcast.
- Google Podcasts – Click here to listen on Google Podcasts.
- Apple Podcasts – Click here to listen on Apple Podcasts.
In episode 36, Tom & Jo discuss
In episode 38 of the Simple Flying podcast, we discuss:
- Berlin Brandenburg finally opening one decade later
- Only two US airlines are now blocking middle seats
- A European Boeing 747 update
- Boeing is testing live viruses on aircraft
As our podcast is growing, we would love to hear what you think! Please leave any feedback or suggestions in the comments section of this article.
Additionally, if you have a question you’d like answered on next week’s episode, leave it down in the comments or contact us on social media.