Ugly Christmas Sweater Sun Catchers
Ugly Christmas Sweater Sun Catchers is a fun contact paper craft for kids. The results are an unique sun catcher craft for the holidays! The post Ugly Christmas Sweater Sun Catchers appeared first on HAPPY TODDLER PLAYTIME.
Ugly Christmas Sweater Sun Catchers is a fun contact paper craft for toddlers and preschoolers. The results are an unique sun catcher craft for the holidays!
Looking for more Fun Christmas Activities? Check out these fun ideas:
- 100+ Christmas Crafts & Activities for Toddlers & Preschoolers
- 25+ Christmas STEAM Activities
- 12+ Christmas Sticky Walls
- 25+ Easy Christmas Sensory Bins
Instructions for Ugly Christmas Sweater Sun Catchers
- Fold your black construction paper in half and cut out an outline of a sweater shape.
- Cut out a square large from the contact paper. The square should be large enough to cover the entire ugly sweater.
- Peel the back off the contact paper and stick it to one side of the outline of the sweater with the sticky side facing up. I made this easier by sticking the contact paper using painter’s tape to a table with the paper backing side up then peeled off the paper and laid the sweater outline on the contact paper. Cut the excess contact paper off.
- Have your toddler or preschooler decorate their sweater using tissue paper.
- Cover the other side of the sweater (the sticky side with the tissue paper) with another sheet of contact paper. Cut the excess contact paper off.
- Use a single hole punch to make a hole at the top of the sweater.
- Tie a piece of ribbon through the hole and hang up your ugly sweater sun catcher!
(This post and list contains affiliate links for your convenience. If you make a purchase using one of these links, I may earn a commission. Please visit my disclosure policy for more information.)
- Contact Paper
- Blak Construction Paper
- Painter’s Tape
- Colourful Tissue Taper
- Single Hole Punch
WILL YOU TRY UGLY CHRISTMAS SWEATER SUN CATCHER WITH YOUR TODDLER OR PRESCHOOLER THIS CHRISTMAS? PIN IT FOR LATER!
The post Ugly Christmas Sweater Sun Catchers appeared first on HAPPY TODDLER PLAYTIME.